When it comes to choosing your new hair style...Ask yourself these questions.
How much time do I allow for styling ??
what's my hair texture...
Do I want long hair so I may be able to put it up into an updo or pony tails....
Will I be using hot tools ??? curling iron , flat iron etc....
How often will I need a haircut ??
Is my hair thick or fine ???
Will I want color..and how hard is it to maintain...
Does this cut look good on me ????
While trendy cuts are always fun, they are not always the best choice. Pick a hair cut , that is easy , flattering to you, that you can always feel your best... with minimal time.
You want your haircut to make you feel great and be you. If you feel good it will show.
Too many times people pick wrong styles....thus too many bad hair day's.
Cut out pictures and show your hairdresser looks you like , do not like..etc....together come up with a haircut , style....that will be your best new look..
- ANNN HATHAWAY OSCAR DRESSES
- JENNIFER ANNISTON... NEW BOB CUT.
- THE OSCARS
- BAD HAIR DAY
- LINDSEY LOHAN MAKEOVERS
- Gaddafi Makeover
- CLASSIC BOB..
- SAHAG DRY OIL
- HAIR RELAXING BALM
- TAME THAT CURL
- LONG CURLY HAIR
- long wavy hairstyles
- IS HEAT STYLING DAMAGING YOUR HAIR ???
- PABLO NERUDA
- THE COLOR OF FASHION..
- SASSY SHORT..
- The Perfect Makeup for Your Hair Color
- Get Sexy-Messy Hair- For Wavy Hair
- [Hikmah Maulid Nabi] Mengenang Akhlak Nabi Muhamma...
- SPRING IS ON THE WAY !!!!
- ASK YOURSELF.......
- STRAIGHT AWAY
- MAD MEN STYLE
- MY MOVIE PICK FOR FEBUARY : this movie is in Frenc...
- MUSIC PICK FOR FEBUARY
- SPIN PIN
- BAREX ITALIANA
- One of my all time fav movies...great music, great...
- C'EST MAGNIFIQUE.... Products I LOVE LOVE LOVE !!...
- ▼ February (31)