C'EST MAGNIFIQUE.... Products I LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

HAIR SPRAY...as far as I am concerned... Shaper by Sebastian... is king. It is light yet holds , without being sticky and stiff....the best brushable spray I have used in 30 years.

SHAMPOO...Love  Rosemary mint  by Aveda, Also love all shampoo's by Barex.

MOUSEE...Again Sebastian wins this one with Mousse forte... a strong hold mousse that is easy to work with but not tacky or stiff.

STYLING :  so so many to list... John Sahag, dry shine,  Federick Fakkai, Barex...  I love the fragrance of Aveda ..

HAIRCOLOR :  ..... Scharzkopf, Goldwell, Sebastian...

BLOWDRYER.... My Elchim pro ... made in Italy

FLAT IRON....GHD....1" and 2"

CURLING IRONS : Hot Tools...
Preview on Feedage: wavy-hairstyle Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki