Short black hairstyles are the best option for summer months, and black hair can be cut short in any number of styles.
The gamine hair cut gives hair a very short cut, and usually gives you a boyish crop, but there are ways to make it more feminine. You can get this short hair cut in layers and also make the cut loose and unstructured to give it a flirty, romantic look. Keep the look of the cut light by using some volumizing mousse or foam and then blow dry it using a round brush.
The gamine cut can also be a very short crop that has an androgynous quality, but is still quite feminine. Comb it into a heavy side parting and blow drying it into a wispy shape. Slick the hair on the sides down using some gel and tuck one side behind the ear. Thick, straight black hair is ideal and will look especially pretty in this hair cut.
- Hollywood Is Hot for Redheads
- short pixie cut
- Tiered Layers and Swooping Fringe
- Cameron Diaz’s Same Hairstyle Vs. Blake Lively’s E...
- Get Jennifer Lopez Super Side Swept Bangs
- how to get a layered cut
- Summer Hair Color Survival Guide
- Christina Hendricks' Red Hair Inspired by 'Anne of...
- stylish short hair cuts
- black short hair cuts
- nuevo corte de pelo
- Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
- THE ULTRA SHORT PIXIE.....
- GREAT PHYTO PRODUCTS FOR FRIZZY HAIR
- GET VOLUME IN YOUR HAIR...
- 2011 Hairstyles for Curly Hair
- BLAKE LIVELY
- Blonde Hairstyles 2011
- To get Elegant Curls,
- womens short hair cuts
- ▼ June (20)