16 Weeks.


Little Jellybean:I feel like you and I both grew a lot since last week. You're the size of an avocado now, measuring 4 to 5 inches and weighing anywhere from 3 to 5 ounces.  Your ears are in place now, meaning you can probably hear my voice all day long. This week I think I may have felt you move for the first time.  I was laying on the couch watching a movie with your Daddy when I felt something strange.  I grabbed his arm and told him to pause the movie and tried to focus and see if I could feel it again.  A few seconds later, it felt like someone thumped me from inside.  It only happened once, and I would have to be laying very still to notice it again, but I'm pretty sure it was a tiny kick from you.  I can't wait to feel you more!This week your Daddy went to donate blood so we could find out his blood type.  When he told them about you, they gave him a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal to give you when you arrive.  It turns out he has a positive blood type, meaning I need to get a shot since I'm a negative blood type in case you are a positive like him.  He had a good experience donating, so he plans to go again soon.Only a few more days until we go for our ultrasound to find out if you're a boy or a girl.  We're counting down the hours, we can hardly wait to see how much you've grown. Keep baking (and wiggle around some more for me, please),Momma

Preview on Feedage: wavy-hairstyle Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki

Blog Archive