How to Sew in Weave - Implement the hair has emerged as a boon, for the woman who tried to change his appearance for a while. Start the short to long haircuts, or just a different haircut, hair weave can help you achieve the look you want, with hair extensions, without disrupting your natural key. It's also a great way to cover thinning hair, such as hair weaving is also intended to increase the volume of hair. They are also an option that is more powerful than a wig. One of the many hair weaving techniques of tracking, or sew in weave. To be able to sew in the weave itself, follow the instructions on how to sew in weave.
When you decide to learn how to sew in weave, first decide what kind of hair you are looking for. Human hair, though slightly expensive, is a better option than synthetic hair, as it has a more natural appearance, and is long lasting as compared to synthetic hair.
- To begin with, wash your hair thoroughly, followed by conditioning. This will clear the hair of collected oils, and enable you to have a long lasting hair weave. Blow dry your hair, or just leave it to dry naturally.
- To sew in weave tracks, your hair will have to be braided, though some will have to be left open to hide the weave. Before you do this, decide the kind of hair style you would like to flaunt.
- If you want to sew in weave with bangs, take a square or round part in the front of your hair according to the desired length, about 1 inch from your original hairline and tie it up so it doesn't come in the way. Ensure that you leave some hair, after you have parted the bangs, to cover up the hair weave.
- Begin braiding your hair into cornrows, right to the back of the head. Find out how to braid cornrows. Braid the hair tight, but not too tight as it can lead to hair loss.
- If you have short hair and are unable to braid proper cornrows, use hair extensions to braid them well. This will strengthen them and allow for a better weaving technique. Once you braid at least ten cornrows, braid them all together at the ends, and tie them, or preferably, sew them together to be able to get a good weave.
- To sew in hair weave, you will require a curved hair-weaving needle, and good quality hair weaving thread. Place the weave track in the desired part, and begin to sew below the weave to hide its seams. The sewing technique is to push the needle below the cornrow, and through the track, and pull tight enough for it to stay in place. Proceed with the same technique all over. To strengthen the weave, sew over the same track at least twice. Knot the thread at the ends tightly. Don't make too many knots as it also has to be removed. Also, be careful not to hurt your scalp while using the needle.
- Another option is to use weave bond glue, by pressing the weave track for about 15 seconds, on the seams of the weave, where it has been sewn into the cornrow. Set the glue by directing a hair dryer on the cold setting, to the necessary areas.
- Look for exposed scalp. Use additional hair weave to cover it up using the same techniques.
- To sew in weave with a part, section off the desired part, by parting your hair and tying up the natural hair. Repeat the same steps required to sew in a full weave.
- The weave can be styled at the salon, as per your choice.
Take care of your hair weave by oiling your hair regularly. Braiding the hair can cause the scalp to become tender, and oiling will help soothe the tenderness. Even though it is a hair extension, ensure that you follow the normal hair care procedure, to maintain your new look. Now that you know how to sew in weave, choose your hairstyle for the season, and flaunt it hairstyle with panache!