, follow these steps:
- Spray hair liberally with Coiff Thermal/UV Protectant, combing through with a wide-toothed comb.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of Ironless Straightening Balm evenly through hair.
- Flip your head over, drying hair upside down until it is approximately 70% dry.
- Use a large round brush to dry hair section by section. Always work with the dryer pointed down the hair’s length. Going against growth disrupts the hair cuticle, creating frizz.
- When hair is completely dry, rub a small amount of Coiff Ultra-Light Finishing Crème between your palms and “rake” the product through your hair with your hands, focusing on the ends